Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just Two More!

On our recent trip to Missouri our "Pyrex Dealer" Missouri Michael , snagged the 222 Turquoise brownie pan on  the big auction site for a song! I think we got it for $12!!!
This means we are down to only TWO pieces missing in our collection and I'm about to lose my mind over it! Haha, we need a solid yellow 222 and a solid yellow long pan. "The Pyrex Cabinet" is getting so full!
I suppose after I get all my solid colors rounded up I'll have to finds something else to collect! Hmmm maybe I could start on expanding the "American Ivy" Franciscan dishes Michael gave me for Christmas....
-Mick-

2 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

So close...wow! I can't wait to see your collection in person.

Just don't do what I did. I was moving my small china cabinet a few days ago...just a few inches so I could get to the plug behind it, so there was no reason to unload it. It hung on an uneven place in the slate tile, and several pieces of Russel Wright and Ben Seibel fell out and shattered on the floor. The upside, if there is one, is that it was only cups, saucers, and a few bowls that are relatively inexpensive to replace. If it had been the samovar, I'd still be crying!

JessicaLea Texas Kitsch said...

Love a cabinet full of pyrex!!