Wednesday, August 24, 2011

IM FAMOUS!

Well Readers,
I present to you a commercial that I starred in as "Agent Action" for Action Real Estate in Wichita Falls, Hope you enjoy!


Friend Cameron (a Casablanca regular) wrote the story plot and Friend Utah (brand new member to the CH&R) filmed it, and also stars as the "Boss voice in the chair"! Friend Andrew (also a Casablanca member) plays the "Evil Realtor" that gets tackled! This is a legit commercial that will be shown on Local TV for the next year! It wasn't a paying job, BUT the near future perks are pretty great, It all seems to make the "almost heat-stroke"  from running in a black suit on a 107 degree day worth it, haha!

-Mick-

4 comments:

Lydia said...

The best part is that you got to tackle Andrew!!!!!

Amber Von Felts said...

OMG! I LOVE IT!!! ...may I have your autograph?

Vintage Christine said...

Sweetie, you've ALWAYS been a star to me! First I thought, good Lord, he's going to have a stroke running in the Texas heat, and then when you knocked that guy out of the chair I laughed out loud. FANTASTIC!!!! If I lived in Texas (but of course I wouldn't because of that governor you have), I'd buy a house from Action Realty.

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

OMG HILARIOUS!!!

Yeah I'm with Christine, running in Texas heat is a killer lol...