Sunday, November 21, 2010

Closing Weekend

Well  our run of "Happy Days The Musical" ended yesterdayt. We had a 2:30 afternoon show and a 7:30 show left. All the set backs aside i'v had a WONDERFUL time doing the show.  I mean for the last 3 weeks iv'e gotten to spend my weekend in 1959 how great is that!  The theater didnt make up a video promo of the show, but i've found a few clips from the off broadway run...


The song in this promo is called "Heartbeat" and is infectiously catchy!


Then as a surprise to the cast, I made this 'Ending credits' video!


No time to sit and be sad abotu Happy Days ending...on to the next project! "Its a Wonderful Life" the Musical! (This video isnt our cast, but its the best promo of the show!)


-Mick-

4 comments:

Missouri Michael said...

LOL Mick...do you ever allow yourself to rest between shows? I would think that you would get burnt out. Of course, when we're doing something we love, it doesn't seem that bad! Good luck with the new show!

Vintage Christine said...

Well, good luck to ya! I've never heard of "It's A Wonderful Life--The Musical". About the video clip--was that a professional cast?

Mick said...

I think the its a wonderufl life clip is from a production at one of those "Mega churches".

Amber Von Felts said...

Oh I love Its a Wonderful Life! What part are you gonna go out for??