Saturday, December 19, 2009

And The GRAND SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS....!

FIRST AN ANNOUNCMENT!
Our local drugstore was OUT of postcard paper... so sadly you will only be reciving the "picture portion" of the poscards, sad i know, but the picture is the best part!

Now Drum roll Please!

vintage christine come on down! Send me your info Gal!

email: JahJah_jordan@hotmail.com

my sister and 'The Fadora of Fate' have spoken!

Christine wins the complelet Postcard set!

But since its so close to Christmas, If you'll email me your adress I'll send you one of our collector cards too!

Just title the subject line "Postcard".

This was a lot of fun, I'll have to host another give away soon!

-Mick-

2 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!! I am enjoying reading all about the Casablanca. I was so enthralled, I have now actually read each and every one of your posts! I appreciate your use of color and your passion for all things vintage/retro. And I love your writing style!!

Amy

Maggi said...

Congrats to the winner!!! I hope you're having a great weekend!

Circle 7-2099