Monday, February 4, 2013

"THE ONE THAT YOU WANT..."

Mother's lock up your Daughters, ole Mick has learned how to croon... I love it when our names end up on the show poster!


Well, is learning to croon! This week our production of "Grease" opens and its going to be one helluva week! Busy, busy, busy, I'm having trouble with the color "coral" and the Casablanca has been nearly emptied of its contents to fill up the sets on stage. It's 1959 and this show is non stop fun!  With any luck I can do a few sneak peak posts this week, and come back to you on Monday with a hopefully good review for the show!  I was interviewed with a few of my other cast mates last Thursday and we might just have a our pictures in the paper this week!

Fingers crossed, and break a leg!

-Mick-

3 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

The poster looks fantastic, and I can imagine how cool it must be to see your name on it. It must be fun watching yourself on that video too, because your voice sounds fantastic!

Unknown said...

This is one of my all time favourite films and i went to see it on the stage for my honeymoon last year it was amazing. Have fun with it, dee :-)

Jim said...

I see it is moving right along, Mick. Sounds good! You have a great voice mister!