Friday, April 13, 2012

You May Take Me To The fair!

Twice a year it comes to town!
(The Orient Express- a dragon roller coaster)
(Starship 2000- whirls you around the walls)
(The Bumper Cars!- I was really surprised to see this classic!)
 Just a little trailer in the shape of a lemon with serving windows on each side, I LOVE IT! It reminds me of a "Donald Duck" cartoon where he sells "nut butter" out of a giant acorn shaped stand. I honestly wouldn't mine having one of these in the backyard of the Casablanca.
 (I just fell in love with this lemonade stand!)
("I be done seen about everything, when I sees an elephant fly")
So friend Joe, Patricia, and I went to have a look around- we only rode the Tilt-a-whirl and the Ferris wheel .
 (Patricia & I)
(The Fair from 150 feet up.)
(Joe was the picture of calm...)
After the ride, we got a funnel cake before we were broke. So we just walked around the rest of the evening listening to the music, munching on funnel cake, and looking at the lights.
(Yum!)
All is fair at the Fair!
-Mick-

3 comments:

The Thrifty Picker - Rachael said...

That star ship ride looks so cool!

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

The Tilt-a-Whirl was my favorite ride when I was a kid! I always had to ride it several times.

Amber Von Felts said...

I want a lemon shaped trailer too! I'd be real tempted to take it camping!