Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just a Shade... of Green

This Lamp I bought more for the clip on shade rather than the actual lamp base.




Its a little Funky for the 40's BUT I can never seem to find a tiny clip on 2 tiered shade to match the one hanging over the kitchen table... I paid $8 for it the wall mount base on it is stamped "Union Made" 1954.
Much Like I did with the Atomic table lamp in the kitchen, im going to turn this fiberglass lamp shade into a 'hanging fixture'.
I was in my second favorite Antique store in Kansas, this one is located on Mass street in Lawrence Ks.

Im still having problems with my photoloader on here... ugh thats why this post is so short i could only get 1 pictures to Load... Jamie could you PLEASE jet your son over here?!

haha

-Mick-

2 comments:

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I am still having problems. When I use Mozilla only half of the photos I upload show up on my blog. And past blogs are the same. I think that my pictures have been dropped then I go to Google Chrome and see them all. I still can't edit that well through Google. It appears that many other people are having the same problem. It seems to me that I started having problems after I did something with Picassa picture viewer but my son swears it has nothing to do with it. Very frustrating indeed. It's really cramping my blog-style. I'll keep trying and if anything works I will let you Know Mick.

jamie@midcenturymania said...

p.s. Love that shade. Great color.