Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where are you?!

Oh me...

Sorry I haven't Posted in a few days but I have just been drained!

Jesus Christ Superstar is going well, I have one tiny word that is messing up my performance and that word is "Ourselves"  I keep singing "Are-selfs" with a Texas Twanged vengeance...  So much to the point the director has called me "Blanche Dubois" from "A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE" because of how fast I talk when I am nervous and how my accent slips into "Deep South" mode haha I'm working on it, really I am!  I was doing so well keeping the accent hidden then as the cast departed from rehearsal last night I let a "Bye Y'ALL!" slip...

Id like to say Congrats to Michael over at Cul-de-sac-Shack for 200 posts and 40 followers!

Id also like to direct you over to ZuitSuitMomma's blog and follow her (She's a pretty cool Kat!) She will also be hosting a giveaway once she reaches 20 followers!

I cannot describe how excited I am for tomorrow! Why you may ask? Because tomorrow, I GET THE CASABLANCA BACK FOR THE SOCIAL SEASON!!!!!   So be prepared for a doozy of a post tomorrow! I cant wait to haul all the lawn chairs back out into the Drive - In get the Lounge back in order dust everything, open the windows, cut the 8 ft cowboy out of plywood so he's ready to paint next week!


So much is coming I can hardly stand it! ALSO next week on the 18th I will be blogging all the Info about "The Party This Summer"  You keep seeing me write about!

Tune in tomorrow~!

-Mick-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! Summer is on its way! I can hardly wait.

Vonlipi said...

This is sooooo exciting! I can't wait to read it all! I'm squealing like a wee girl! LOL

Vintage Christine said...

Well gol-dang it, it's about time you posted something about the upcoming social event of the season. How are we supposed to PLAN if we don't have info, hmmmmm? I think having a bit of a twang whilst singing about Jesus is kinda cute. I mean, people in the South think they own Christianity anyway, you know . . .

Anna said...

Love, Love, Love your glider! And, you know what? It's been over 2000 years since Jesus was here. Can any of us be sure he didn't toss out a "hey ya'll" every now and then? Embrace your twang!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks for the plug Mick! Youre sweet even if you have a southern drawl! Good luck with the play practice! I'm sure you'll do great!
Zootsuitmama

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Can I have your glider?

Heehee....