Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where are you?!

Oh me...

Sorry I haven't Posted in a few days but I have just been drained!

Jesus Christ Superstar is going well, I have one tiny word that is messing up my performance and that word is "Ourselves"  I keep singing "Are-selfs" with a Texas Twanged vengeance...  So much to the point the director has called me "Blanche Dubois" from "A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE" because of how fast I talk when I am nervous and how my accent slips into "Deep South" mode haha I'm working on it, really I am!  I was doing so well keeping the accent hidden then as the cast departed from rehearsal last night I let a "Bye Y'ALL!" slip...

Id like to say Congrats to Michael over at Cul-de-sac-Shack for 200 posts and 40 followers!

Id also like to direct you over to ZuitSuitMomma's blog and follow her (She's a pretty cool Kat!) She will also be hosting a giveaway once she reaches 20 followers!

I cannot describe how excited I am for tomorrow! Why you may ask? Because tomorrow, I GET THE CASABLANCA BACK FOR THE SOCIAL SEASON!!!!!   So be prepared for a doozy of a post tomorrow! I cant wait to haul all the lawn chairs back out into the Drive - In get the Lounge back in order dust everything, open the windows, cut the 8 ft cowboy out of plywood so he's ready to paint next week!


So much is coming I can hardly stand it! ALSO next week on the 18th I will be blogging all the Info about "The Party This Summer"  You keep seeing me write about!

Tune in tomorrow~!

-Mick-

6 comments:

Matthew said...

Great! Summer is on its way! I can hardly wait.

Vonlipi said...

This is sooooo exciting! I can't wait to read it all! I'm squealing like a wee girl! LOL

Vintage Christine said...

Well gol-dang it, it's about time you posted something about the upcoming social event of the season. How are we supposed to PLAN if we don't have info, hmmmmm? I think having a bit of a twang whilst singing about Jesus is kinda cute. I mean, people in the South think they own Christianity anyway, you know . . .

Real Life in Raleigh said...

Love, Love, Love your glider! And, you know what? It's been over 2000 years since Jesus was here. Can any of us be sure he didn't toss out a "hey ya'll" every now and then? Embrace your twang!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks for the plug Mick! Youre sweet even if you have a southern drawl! Good luck with the play practice! I'm sure you'll do great!
Zootsuitmama

1950's_atomic_ranch_house said...

Can I have your glider?

Heehee....