Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The New Mexico Haul!

The little green bowl wentot Friend Jordan, he VERY FIRST piece of Pyrex!

The Town and Country pattern went to Friend Russ.

Both the Pink bowls were part of my Christmas Present to Patricia!

The 1.5 quart Turquoise Snow flake I bought for myself (having the 2 quart).

The "Early American" Piece is for a friend of mines mother who just adores that sort of stuff!
For Friends Lara & Spencer we found this red 1.5 quart "Friendship"!
For Friend Joe, we gave him a tiny "Butter Print" in turquoise on white.(That Michael dragged down all the way from Missouri!)

I wish we could have gotten all our friends Pyrex, if only we had thought about it sooner! The prices were so good in New Mexico we scooped up the pieces we could afford, oh well maybe next year! Now at least this little group has NO REASON not to bring something to the Casablanca dinners next year!

-Mick-

4 comments:

JessicaLea Texas Kitsch said...

I wish all my friends would buy me some pyrex!!! LOL Seriously thoughtful gifts b/c you got the patterns you knew people like or needed for their sets. I love that!

SusieQT said...

Hi Mick- pop on over to my blog and enter to win a 1959 Pyrex promotional piece:

http://practiceintime.blogspot.com/2011/12/pyrex-giveaway.html

Thanks!
-SusieQT

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Pyrex! Gooseberry, Butterprint, Friendship. Lucky friends!

Kathy said...

Hey, Mick...love the Pyrex. I have a few pieces that date back to my wedding shower...38yrs ago!(oh dear, I've just dated myself..ah, well) Still looking good, I use them constantly. Well worth seeking them out!