Sunday, July 24, 2011

Going ToThe Dogs...

Now the Kangaroo has a friend! Found this dog shaped dresser caddy on Saturday, I swear i've walked past this a million times and it wasn't until Saturday it dawned on me what it was. (I always believed it was a planter) I like my the kangaroo I snatched up last week so much that I got this one for the Casablanca!
The dog has a little basket on either side of him, one is to hold pocket change, and the more square one is where you put your wallet and his tail holds your ring and watch!

I need to stop buying things! I've got quite a few Honey-do's  to get out of the way at the Casablanca including buying two new air conditioners, FINALLY laying tile on the cabinets as well as this and that!

Oh and we've got a big 1960's themed party cooking up for the Hairspray Cast this weekend!

-Mick-

5 comments:

Kitty said...

I'd never have known what that doggie was either! cheers!

Amber Von Felts said...

I have one of those doggies, I put some little succulent plants in it. I saw someone else using it for a food buffet once, they put napkins in the back & toothpicks in the font :-)

Anonymous said...

There is a similar one for picnic or buffet use but the saddlebags are slightly different shaped.

said...

I just found the pelican caddy last week and snatched it up right when I saw it (much to my co-shoppers sadness). Great find!

JessicaLea Texas Kitsch said...

I have that exact doxie caddy, Im not really using it for anything right now. I also have a little doxie cermamic planter! Pics on my blog plus I just did another post b/c dachshunds were so very popular during the 50's & 60's. lol